School’s out, the weather is right, and it’s time to unwind! One of my favorite things about Summer is the bounty of delicious fruit that I can just gobble up. Not only does it make feeding the threenager easier, but I can pair them with in a tasty sangria that is sure to please. I paired my all time favorite drink, Sweet Tea and a bottle of wine together to make this refreshing adult beverage. Grab your favorite summer fruits, a bottle of some delicious wine and make the recipe below. Cheers!
- 2 cups Sweet Red Wine
- 1 cup of Freshly Brewed Iced Tea (I like White Peach Turkey Hill Tea)
- 1 12 oz can of Lime Seltzer Water
- 2 Fresh peaches pitted and sliced
- 2 Fresh nectarines pitted, and sliced
- 1 large orange sliced into segments
- Combine all the ingredients and stir.
- Chill for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow flavors to marry.
- Serve and enjoy