No matter the circumstances, our mothers all gave us life. They carried us within the confines of their bodies and welcomed us into the world. Whether your mom earned her title biologically, through love, or both, she is the reason you are who you are today. Mother’s Day is the perfect time to say thank you for everything she’s done, and we have the perfect list of ideas to help you. Happy gifting!
For the Mamas-on-the-Move:
- Fitbit: These fashionable little bracelets track everything from steps taken to calories burned to how long and how well you sleep. They come in a variety of colors and designs and can even be transformed into a fashionable accessory via the new Tory Burch collection for Fitbit.
- Yoga Mat: Yoga is a great way to unwind and rejuvenate after or during a busy week, and there’s nothing better than being the yogi who pulls out the most stylish mat before class. This mat is lightweight, reasonably priced, sized for women of all different body types and comes with a carrying strap.
- iHome Speakers: For all those impromptu dance parties with littles, this is the perfect speaker to carry in a purse or diaper bag. It can fit in the palm of your hand, changes colors, and even comes with a traveling pouch.
- Chic Water Bottle: Making sure moms take care of themselves can be challenging, especially when it comes to drinking those 80-100 oz of water daily. But with a colorful, BPA-free, spill-proof water bottle, the special woman in your life can drink her H2O in style.
For the Nursing Mama:
- Nursing Necklaces: With everything baby can reach going in his or her mouth, it’s important that Momma’s jewelry can stand up to the test of baby munching. These necklaces are made from designer cotton fabric, beaded with natural, wooden beads, and safe for baby to grab on to while feeding and chomp while being carried. Plus, they’re cute enough to wear even when baby is too old to find them useful!
- Breastmilk Jewelry: Breastfeeding is a special bonding time between momma and baby and what better way to commemorate that bond than through personalized jewelry? These pieces are created by one woman who makes each piece personally and is committed to the quality of her work.
- Play Clothes: This line of clothing was created by a woman committed to normalizing affordable nursing wear. The clothes are comfortably forgiving, cute, and conducive to feeding littles 10+ times a day.
For the DIY-lover:
- Handwritten Recipes into Tea Towels: This step-by-step tutorial helps you turn those beloved recipes that have been passed down generation-to-generation into tea towels. It’s a beautiful way to remember those strong women who came before you.
- Photo Blocks: This gift doubles as beautiful decor and a fun toy for your littles to enjoy. Print off those gorgeous pictures you’ve been meaning to do something with and set to work on these wooden photo blocks.
- Brag Board: What Mom or Grandma doesn’t need a brag board to show off those sweet little babes? Grab some paint, a wood board, and cute photos to get started!
- Personalized Wood Signs: To begin, make a list of all the things you love about your momma, whether it’s her kindness, her laugh, or her creativity, and then turn it into an acrostic poem. With this simple-to-follow tutorial, you can turn your words into a sign that she can hang for years to come.
For the Mama-to-be:
- Netflix Subscription: Sometimes it’s nice to be able to enjoy a movie night in, and for $7.99 a month, this gift is a steal. Plus, this instant streaming service eliminates commercials, so you don’t have to worry about those pregnancy hormones causing tears over another 30 second puppy and baby rendezvous. This also comes in handy when she is stuck on the couch, nursing a newborn around the clock!
- Spa Day Gift Certificate: Nothing says you appreciate a pregnant woman like a prenatal massage.
- Edible Arrangement: Although health and wellness are important parts of a pregnancy, there’s nothing quite like giving into those sweet tooth cravings and receiving a chocolate-covered edible arrangement on your doorstep.
- Stylish Hospital Gown/Robe: Give the mom-to-be in your life an extra boost of confidence for the day she delivers with this beautiful hospital gown. It comes in a variety of prints and colors and can double as a nursing robe once the baby arrives.
- Jamberry Nails: The fumes of a nail salon can be a lot to endure while pregnant, and these easy-to-apply nail wraps last for up to two weeks on your nails and six weeks on your toes. They’re affordable ($15 for enough wraps for two pedicures, two manicures, and a couple extras!), come in hundreds of prints, don’t damage your nails, and are a great way to make a momma-to-be feel feminine and pretty.
For Every Mama:
- Surprise Photos of the Kids: Every mom loves seeing her little love bugs in beautiful photos, and it’s even better when mom isn’t the one who has to contact the photographer, go shopping for outfits, wrestle the two-year-old into the clothes he’s bound and determined not to wear, and reschedule everything when it rains 10 minutes before the photo shoot is supposed to happen.
- Personalized Jewelry: Whether it’s a bracelet that has the kid’s initials, a necklace showing off her brood, a bracelet showing off her new title of Mom, or a hand stamped necklace with her kiddo’s name in Hebrew, any mom would feel proud to wear jewelry that represents her favorite blessings.
- Personalized Coffee Mug or Wine Glass: Let’s face it, coffee and wine come with the territory of being a mom. And with these adorable options, Mommy’s “juice” just got a whole lot more fun.
- Sassy Coffee Mug: And just for fun, remind your mom just how great of a job she did raising you!